|Engine||28 hp||28 hp|
Hull & Deck Construction
- Baltek Contourkore end grained balsa composite construction using biaxal and unidirectional glass with vinylester resin on the outer hull layer for 10 year warranty against hull blisters.
- Patented “SCRIMP” resin infusion system moulding process for optimum laminate strength.
- Off-white deck with a high traction non-skid.
- White hull. Single tapered gel coat integrated double boot stripe.
- Foredeck and helmsman moulded toe rails.
- Large bow locker with laminated watertight forward collision bulkhead.
- Large cockpit storage locker on starboard.
- Propane bottle storage.
- Moulded stern platform with removable swimming ladder.
- Moulded spray shield with dodger storage and companionway instrument pod.
- GRP moulded structural bulkhead bonded to hull and deck.
- All intermediate bulkheads glassed to hull and deck for stiffness.
- Heavy-duty fibreglass floor stringer grid infused into hull, including mast and chain plate structure.
Keel & Rudder
- Low VCG Keel of cast lead with antimony bolted and bonded to deep molded stub with sump.
- Balanced high aspect spade rudder construction using biaxal and unidirectional glass and large diameter anodised aluminium stock mounted in self-aligning bearings.
- Aluminium wheel with natural leather grip on custom moulded pedestal with compass, brake and stainless guard.
- Emergency tiller.
Spars & Rigging
- Tapered aluminium mast with double airfoil spreader clear anodised.
- Continuous Rod rigging (Nitronic 50).
- Integral hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Boom with internal outhaul 8:1 purchase system, mainsail reef line sheaves, main sheet and rigid vang tangs.
- Headsail furling system.
- Retractable carbon fiber bowsprit with seal.
- Solid boom vang with cascade purchase system.
- Complete running rigging package
- Self-tailing primary winches.
- Self-tailing halyard winches.
- lock-in winch handles.
- 2 PVC handle holders.
- Mainsheet purchase with fine tune.
- Adjustable mainsheet traveller with 4:1 purchase led to a cleat on both sides.
- Adjustable genoa and jib tracks with 4:1 car controls led to cleats by coach roof.
- Cockpit foot blocks for genoa sheets.
- Spinnaker sheet blocks on U-bolts.
- Tack block on pad-eye at bowsprit end.
- 5 halyard/reef turning blocks.
- Halyards lead aft through 2 quadruple organizers and 4 rope clutches on each side of companionway.
- Tack line led aft to rope clutch on starboard side of coach roof.
- Bowsprit control line leading to a cam cleat on aft of coach roof bulkhead.
- 2 bow mooring cleats.
- 2 stern mooring cleats.
- Stem head fitting.
- Custom s/s stem plate with tack fitting, removable anchor roller.
- S/S chain plates for shrouds and backstay.
- Foredeck opening hatch (500 x 500) with vent.
- Opening hatch (450 x 320) over main saloon.
- 4 fixed ports (630 x 170) on saloon coach roof sides.
- 2 opening ports (304 x 155) for aft cabin and toilet compartment.
- 1 opening port (350 x 170) in cockpit (aft cabin).
- 1 vent above head area.
- 3 line bags.
- 2 s/s handrails on coach roof.
- S/S pushpit and pulpit .
- Double s/s lifelines, 8 stainless stanchions, 4 with reinforcing leg.
- Plexi-glass companionway washboards with lock and ventilation grid.
- Door storage rack in cockpit locker.
- Flag staff holder.
- Volvo D1-30 diesel 30 HP with Saildrive, 115 AH alternator, with double diode and fresh water-cooling with heat exchanger.
- Engine panel recessed in the cockpit with plexi-glass protection including rev. counter, hour meter and alarms for oil pressure, low voltage and water temperature.
- 85 litres (18.5 gallons) fuel tank under aft cabin berth.
- Sound insulated engine compartment, ventilation pipes to the transom.
- 2 bladed folding propeller
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Automatic/manual electric bilge pump with float switch.
- Pressurized water system.
- 1 water tank (96 litres) under starboard berth in saloon.
- Ice box drain
- Marine toilet
- 80 AH house battery and 70 AH engine start battery with switches and double diode/circuit breaker.
- 12V electric panel with fuel gauge and voltmeter.
- Halogen lights on ceilings and swivelling tulip lights in cabins.
- Ceiling light in head
- Light in cockpit locker
- Navigation lights on pushpit and pulpit, steaming light and mooring light.
- Rig grounded for protection against lightning.
- Interior built using wood, laminated or solid. All wooden parts are varnished or laminated with white Formica. Cabin sole in plywood laminated with wood effect Formica.
- Vinyl lined ceilings throughout, but main saloon which has moulded slats on hull sides.
- Large hanging locker on port side, storage on starboard.
- Forward large double v-berth with storage underneath.
- Shelve above berth on port side.
- Access door to saloon.
- Settee/berths to starboard and port side with lift up pilot berths both sides.
- Water tank under starboard berth.
- Table with drop leafs and bottle storage in the centerline.
- Large storage lockers behind backrests.
- S/s hand rail on ceiling.
GALLEY (on port side)
- Gimballed Propane stove with oven and 2 burners.
- S/S double sink.
- Pressurized cold water.
- Large 90 litres moulded icebox/fridge with 12 volt compressor.
- Full length locker outboard of galley countertop.
- Cold moulded fiddles around the edge of the countertop.
- Storage under sink with shelf and space for trash bin.
CHART TABLE (on starboard side)
- Large chart table facing forward with:
- Charts storage under table lid
- Locker under chart table
- Vinyl Nav. Seat cushion with backrest
- Large hinged instruments panel, outboard, with electrical panel.
AFT CABIN (on port side)
- Access door to saloon
- Large hanging locker
- Changing seat
- Double berth
- Access panel to engine
- Fuel tank under berth
AFT HEAD (on starboard side)
- Access door to saloon
- Integral 2nd moulding for easy maintenance with integral shower tray, sink, access to valves and toilet support shelf.
- Pressurised cold water
- Marine toilet
- Mirror, toilet roll holder and towel rail
- Vanity unit
- Shower grating
- Access door to cockpit storage
- Holding Tank
- White Formica finish for better wear resistance.
- Steps with angled treads between bulkheads.
- Handrails integrated in bulkheads.
- Main engine access through lifting panel.
- Open locker
- Electric windlass
- Removable Dock Box
- Two Tone Deck
- Four bookshelves and cupboards in lieu of hinged backrests.
- Opening ports in the aft face of coach roof
- Opening ports in the main cabin
- Pull out berth in the main cabin
- Wood main bulkhead and wood hull linings in front cabin
- 5.75’ Shoal Draft Keel
- Additional capacity service battery for a total of 150 AH
- Boot stripe in color other than grey
- Cushion color other than standard grey
Specifications are subject to change prior to delivery due to deletions, additions or revisions in quantities, brand or design at the sole discretion of J/Boats, Inc. Newport, RI